Details of £65 membership share
- Free or 50% discount tickets to Gibbs Syndicate events;
- Free-to-enter competitions with great prizes on offer;
- An opportunity to come to the yard where he is based and meet Gibbs in person;
- Regular email updates on his progress, and advance warning of where you can come and see him jump – smaller shows will be free of charge, there may be costs for attending bigger shows when he is older (for example Hickstead);
- An opportunity to attend fun events around the country, with value -added benefits such as course walks and a chance to have a Q&A with top riders;
- A return on your investment when/if he is sold in the future.
Details of ownership shares
Sorry sold out at this time.
Occasionally ownership shares may become available please email us at email@example.com to keep in touch.
Our £1000 share is a full ownership share in Cornets Pleasure WW. There are only 150 on offer, so make sure you buy one quick. Buy one on your own, or share one with family or friends
The share will remain yours and will come beautifully packaged in a special gift box with a photo of your horse, ready-to-frame, and a brochure about Gibbs. As a popular horse being used at stud, you will receive a share of his total stud income at the end of the season, this will be your dividend. Obviously, the size of this dividend will depend on how many mares he covers but, with his exceptional breeding, we’re expecting a return of around £200 per share. This represents an amazing 20% return
The share certificate will be left blank if you tell us this is a gift. There will be no additional costs, although there is an allowance in the shareholders agreement to call for a maximum of £100 per share should there be an exceptional cost incurred in any six-month period
Your horse will be fully insured for mortality and loss of breeding, so your initial investment is secure
You will be invited to follow his journey, to come to events to watch him jump, to enjoy corporate hospitality at some key equestrian events (some included in your share price, some at discounted rates) and have the opportunity to come and see him in person at Saywell Equestrian in Nottinghamshire.
This is a great investment that offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience, whether you are a horse lover, a pony mad child, or just looking for a good business investment
Details of voucher
Our £30 voucher can be used towards the purchase of a £65 syndicate share, and is ideal when a family wants to ‘club together’ to buy that special gift for a friend, family member or child